We have put together 4 tech workshops with our partners SAP, TCL, Intel and Julia Computing. The workshops are free with limited seats available; register now to explore IoT
solutions from these tech giants!
11 am - 1 pm: SAP Workshop
- SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform IoT Overview and IoT End to End scenario using MQTT protocol and Gateway Cloud
- Device and sensor on-boarding
- Sending sensors data using MQTT simulator and Consumption via IoT Cockpit and API
Software Requirements: JAVA (1.7++), MQTT Paho Client, Google Chrome (with postman extension client).
Please bring your own laptop.
2 pm - 5 pm: TCL Workshop
- IoT product solutions by Tata Communications
- Tata Communications is building a foundation for the country's first IoT network which will be the world's largest network of its kind, spanning nearly 2,000 communities and touching over 400 million people. This will be complemented by a modular IoT platform designed for scale and application development support & deployment expertise across verticals. This workshop will outline this initiative and dive into the technology behind it.
11 am - 1 pm: Intel Workshop
- Practical application of AI for scenario understanding use case on Intel technologies
- Intel’s new platform 'Movidius' Neural Compute Stick (NCS) and its many use cases for innovative products
- This workshop will also cover one of the very innovative use cases of scenario understanding live, and elaborate the high level architecture and tools for implementation of the same for a real life product.
2 pm - 5 pm: Julia Workshop
- Getting started with Julia, the fastest modern open source computer programming language for artificial intelligence, machine learning, high performance computing, parallel computing and supercomputing
- Multiple Dispatch
- High performance Julia
- Data and Stats
- Machine learning from scratch
- Some practical demos with hardware, camera, sensors etc.